Become a Venice Area Chamber Member
Dear Future Member,
Thank you for your interest in joining the Venice Area Chamber of Commerce. Our dynamic membership of area professionals welcomes you, and hopes your business prospers within our community.
Within our website, you will find information on the benefits of joining our Chamber. From networking and advertising opportunities, to political activism, your investment in the Chamber gives your business the building blocks it needs to grow, as well as a strong, and focused voice with elected and governmental officials.
As you will find, the Venice Area Chamber of Commerce is involved in several programs designed to enhance the business climate in the community. I would specifically like to mention three areas of concentration:
- The Chamber has over 1,100 businesses working together to make more contacts and revenues; plus creating a healthy economy for our community and families.
- The Chamber is the PULSE of the Business Community.
- The Chamber offers the opportunity to meet over 400 people a month at our four monthly networking events: Wake Up! Venice, Network Lunch, Venice Area Young Professionals, and Business After Five.
Better Business Department:
- The Venice Area Chamber of Commerce operates the only Better Business Department in Sarasota County which tracks and coordinates an exclusive referral system to notify consumers and businesses of members in good standing.
- As a benefit of your membership, your business is automatically registered with the BBD for FREE and will be referred to inquiries accordingly.
Official Tourist and Relocation Center:
- We are the front door to the community. VACC markets the area exclusively. We are the only entity to send out area information for visitors and relocations.
- Annually, 22,000 people visit the Chamber. Members are encouraged to place their brochures and business cards in our Visitor Information Center to be picked up by these potential clients/customers.
- The Chamber produces 12,000 Membership Directories & Visitors Guides annually which are mailed to phone and email visitor inquiries, as well as given to locals and residents who come into the Chamber seeking area information. As a VACC member, you receive TWO FREE LISTINGS in the Membership Directory!
Please visit our calendar of events online for the upcoming month of Chamber events. I strongly encourage you to attend one of each of our networking events to see what our Chamber has to offer. We look forward to the opportunity to be a partner in helping you promote your business in the Venice area.
Please contact the Chamber at 488-2236 should you have any questions.
Membership & Sales Director