Leadership Class of 2020
Leadership Venice is designed to expose current and future leaders to all aspects of the Venice community.
The program’s purpose is:
- To gather community leaders of diverse backgrounds
- To develop their knowledge and desire to accept civic responsibilities and leadership roles
- To expose participants to the problems and opportunities that face the Venice community.
- To open dialogue among emerging and current community leaders
Leadership Venice Class of 2020
Laurie Birnbach, Fox Lea Farm, Inc.
Ben Brodersen, Venice Regional Bayfront Health
Bethany Chapman, Tervis
James Clinch, City of Venice
Anthony Cortes, Interim HealthCare of Sarasota
Kimberly Farrell, Fox Lea Farm, Inc.
Nick Flerlage, Flerlage Team
Michele Groves, State College of Florida
Kipper House, Venice Gondolier Sun
Randy Kendrick, Venice Print Center
Robert Lauser, Grim Reaper
Stacey Licking, Payroll Vault
Jennifer McSharry, Burnett Painting
Mary Moscatelli, Venice Art Center
Charleen Myers, Venice Area Chamber of Commerce
Brian Nason, The SKY Family YMCA
Stacey Ogea, Jacaranda Public Library
Lisa Richardson, Epiphany Cathedral School
Casey Riley, Robinson, Gruters & Roberts PA
Sharon Roush, Sarasota Memorial Health Care System
Mike Sternberg, Brewburgers of Venice
Jake Tate, Green Fairways Financial
Gina Taylor, Big Brothers Big Sisters
Lisa Thaxton, Grace Air Conditioning & Heating
February 26, 2020
Venice: Then and Now Day
Economic Development Day
Health & Human Services Day
Community Awareness Day
Arts & Culture Day
Cassie Collins, AAMS®
Leadership Venice is designed to expose current and future leaders to many aspects of the Venice Community and its leaders. Participants are made aware of the challenges and opportunities that face the Venice community and develop the knowledge and desire to accept civic responsibilities and leadership roles. The program runs from February until October meeting all day once a month. As part of the program the class selects and implements a class project. Watch for applications for the class of 2021 in October 2020.
Individuals selected will:
- Have demonstrated commitment through past and current community activities or exhibit a desire to commit to community involvement.
- Represent a cross section of the community of all ages and geographic representation. Diversity is an important component of the program’s purpose.
Want to know more?
Please contact Barbara Hines, Leadership Venice Director
Welcome To Leadership Venice
Inaugural Class Project
2019 Project SPONSORS!