Introducing Our Inaugural Leadership Class
Inaugural Leadership Class of 2019.
Leadership Venice is designed to expose current and future leaders to all aspects of the Venice community.
The program’s purpose is:
- To gather community leaders of diverse backgrounds
- To develop their knowledge and desire to accept civic responsibilities and leadership roles
- To expose participants to the problems and opportunities that face the Venice community.
- To open dialogue among emerging and current community leaders
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE
LEADERSHIP VENICE CLASS OF 2020
Leadership Venice is designed to expose current and future leaders to many aspects of the Venice Community and its leaders. Participants are made aware of the challenges and opportunities that face the Venice community and develop the knowledge and desire to accept civic responsibilities and leadership roles. The program runs from February until October meeting all day once a month. As part of the program the class selects and implements a class project. Applications will be accepted until December 2, 2019 and an interview process will follow as the class is selected.
Individuals selected will:
- Have demonstrated commitment through past and current community activities or exhibit a desire to commit to community involvement.
- Represent a cross section of the community of all ages and geographic representation. Diversity is an important component of the program’s purpose.
Want to know more?
Please contact Barbara Hines, Leadership Venice Director
Candidate Information & Application
Welcome To Leadership Venice
Inaugural Class Project
APP 2019 Project SPONSORS!
CONTACT US TO BE A SPONSOR of the month!
DETAILS: click here
March 4, 2019
March 8, 2019
April 12, 2019
Venice: Then and Now Day
May 10, 2019
June 14, 2019
July 12, 2019
Health & Human Services Day
August 9, 2019
Community Awareness Day
September 13, 2019
Arts & Culture Day
The Venice Area Chamber of Commerce proudly announces our Inaugural Leadership Class of 2019.
Class Visits & Highlights
(Above video was made before our fourth founder, Robinson, Gruters & Roberts P.A. joined us as a program sponsor.)
You are Invited.